This is the first in a series of posts I will write about cloth diapering. Personally, I love cloth and I don't intend to use disposables again. Many people think cloth diapering will be too hard, that you can't travel with them easily, or that they are more difficult to put on than a disposable. I have found all of those things to be completely false. I rinse, wash, stuff, snap, and velcro at home and on the go. I even took my cloth diapers and soap with me to camp for a week! Yes my friends, it can be done...and easily at that!
While this blog is dedicated to all things "mommyhood" from sleepless nights to teething, to product reviews, I will be placing a special emphasis on the topic of cloth diapering which will include the rules, some tips, helpful websites, and of course product reviews.
My hope is that these posts will help to answer any questions you may have about cloth diapering, and maybe even convince you to give it a try.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment