Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pregnant!!!!

I'm pregnant! 4w4d as of today! I found out on Wednesday. I'm so insanely excited and nervous all at the same time. I keep worrying about having a miscarriage. I've been praying a lot about it. Basically, I just need to relax and let things happen, which I'm trying to do. As each day has passed, I have felt a tiny bit more relaxed about everything. My current OB won't see me until I'm 9 weeks. My appointment with them is on October 13th. Hopefully if I stick with them they'll let me see the heartbeat!

However, we are moving to our new house in two weeks. It is 1.5hrs from where my current OB and hospital are. Therefore, tomorrow, my last full day off before my part time job starts, I'm going to go visit the two hospitals next to my house. I plan to go see the maternity ward and talk to the nurses. I also plan to ask the nurses what doctor they would trust to deliver their baby. Then, I will compile that list and make some calls to see who I can get an appointment with (no later then 9 weeks), who has an office that I seem to like, etc.

So for right now, its just waiting. I still run to the bathroom whenever I feel a bit "moist" to make sure its not spotting. So far, so good. And the countdown begins....4w2d until the OB appointment! (That's 30 days from today)

Pray for a sticky baby for us!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and sticky dust to you! I am 6 weeks today...and you are right, it gets a little less stressful each day :) Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete