Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well it certainly has been a long time sine I posted! As you can see, I changed the name of my blog. Basically, I wasn't cooking or photographing when I did cook often enough to have a cooking blog. So this blog is going to be about life, which will include cooking from time to time.

Since the last time I posted, a lot has happened. Hubby and I went to Disney for a week, we got a puppy (pictured above) named Harley, had our first anniversary, and I completed the summer session teaching special education pre-school kids.

Now I'm home relaxing and enjoying my break from work. In just a few days when school starts back, I will be substitute teaching for several different districts. I will also be finishing up my last few classes to get my special education degree...my third degree...ugh. Hopefully then I will be able to find a real teaching job!

No comments:

Post a Comment