Monday, October 12, 2009

9 Week Update

Today I am 9w0d pregnant. I can't believe it has already been 5 weeks! Over the weekend, my husband and his dad painted the nursery. I chose a bright green and bright yellow. The top is yellow, while the bottom has yellow and green stripes. Eventually, once we have settled on a theme, I will add a border or chair rail with wall decals as well. Also, I was feeling overwhelmed by all the yellow, so I had them paint the closet green for a change of pace. Below are pictures of the nursery walls and closet.

As far as me, I'm doing alright. I have some great days with no nausea, and then I have some tough days with lots of nausea. Today is one of the tougher days. I h ad an all day conference, and thought I was going to vomit for most of it. I did make it out to walk with my hubby and Harley for an hour though. I also got the entire house unpacked over the weekend, so I feel much more relaxed about that as well. Now if I could just finish up my last few classes....



No comments:

Post a Comment