Yay! We're finally in the second trimester! I'm sooo glad! We already had our "moving up" appointment and heard the heartbeat and everything! I'm just so happy that we're here, we're safe, and I don't have to hide from telling people anymore.
Now, I get to decorate and register for baby things!! Yay!!
Now, we have another appointment on December 1st, and then the one after that is the big one where we find the gender and we get to see our little Chameleon again! I can't wait!
Yay! Now I can yell it to everyone: "We're Expecting!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats! I just made it to the 2nd Tri too, and it's a great feeling! Now I just want to find out the sex so I can start shopping!....sounds like you do too :) Have fun in 2nd Tri, and I look forward to your gender post soon!
ReplyDelete