That's right! We're having a little girl! We just found out on Monday :) We are so excited to meet her. We're now halfway there, so it won't be too long now! She is just beautiful and very active already!
She has a first name, but we're waiting to tell everyone until she arrives. It's a beautiful name. Not one I had thought of right away. More like it just came to each of us and we took that as a sign that it must be her name. We're still deciding on a middle name as there are so many options.
I'm doing well. I get some acid reflux at night sometimes, but Tums seems to do the trick so I can sleep at night. She also wakes me up from time to time with her squirming, but I'm not complaining about that. I love to feel her wiggling around!
That's about all for now! Halfway to 3rd Trimester already! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment