Monday, January 11, 2010

Cloth Diaper Mama!

Who would have thought I'd be up for cloth diapering! Certainly not me! However, we always knew it would be cheaper to do cloth diapers, but I wasn't a fan of all the pins and folding and such. Then, I heard about the Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Diapers! We are now doing mostly cloth diapers. they are so easy to use and to clean plus they'll save money. We're also going to use the Bummis Flushable Liners. These diapers will also be easy to travel with because we will have at least two size large wet bags to put them in.

I'm actually very excited because of the amount of money we'll save and how easy these diapers will be to use. They look the same as a disposable, but you can wash them and use them again.

The best part? They come in so many cute colors we'll be able to match to her outfit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment