Thursday, February 25, 2010

28 week update

Just a quick update during week 28 :)

First of all, I passed my 1-hour glucose test! Woo! Of course, my iron was really low so I get more bloodwork just for that in a few weeks, but since its the first time this pregnancy, we're trying to raise it through diet first before using supplements.

I am getting so excited and impatient to meet her! I can't imagine how I'll be able to wait another 10-14 weeks!! She has been moving like crazy these last few days as well! Now that she's much bigger, its much less comfortable when she moves around too. I can watch my stomach shifting from side to side now, and she is actually able to make me stop walking for a minute when she wiggles around and gets into a particular spot. I still love to feel her move though...its very reassuring and cool to feel :) I also can't believe how big I'm getting! My maternity pics in the link below were taken earlier this week. I'll post another belly pic below as well just for fun :)


Just a fun quiz for this week!
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +19lbs at 28 weeks
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Not so great...I wake up at least once each night, usually more.
Best moment this week: When one of my first graders finally noticed and announced to his small group "Mrs. S is having a baby!" then looked at me and said "you are having a baby, right?"
Movement: She's going crazy! Most of the time I know where she is now :)
Food cravings: Fruit & chocolate with mint
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or out? Very shallow, mostly just flat
What I miss: My energy, not needing naps, and being able to sleep on my back
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower in March, starting birth class, our final ultrasound at 34 weeks and getting to meet my little girl!
Milestones: Monday was my last 4-week appointment. I am now moving up to every 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment