Tuesday, April 20, 2010

36 Weeks


Almost there! i can't believe that the next stage is about to begin! I'm so excited to hold my daughter in my arms that I can hardly wait!

I now have to go to the doctor two times a week to monitor that baby and my blood pressure. Unfortunately, my blood pressure, is not getting any better. For now, it's all up in the air and we just need to take it one appointment at a time. On the plus side, the baby is doing wonderfully! She is just perfect :)

In our last NST scan on Monday, she opened her eyes and looked around to try to find the sounds. It was both creepy and cute all at the same time. Also, we got to see her wave her little fingers at the camera. She is growing just right, has a ton of baby hair all over her head, and she's in position and ready to go! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment