Here's my 33 week update! Went to the doctor today. My blood pressure was fine, no proteins in the urine, and the swelling in my ankles was only minimal. That means I'm in the clear for another week. Yay! It also means that if my ankles get puffy or my blood pressure is really high like last week again, I'm off work and on modified bedrest. Ugh. Here's hoping that each week brings a nice low bp and only minorly swollen ankles!
Also, its getting more and more difficult to do regulary daily tasks...like the ones that require me to get up off the couch once I've sat down and those that require bending over lower than my kitchen counters. My amazing husband has been a huge help too! I can't believe he's still being so understanding and helpful instead of getting irritated with me and wanting to toss me out a window. Who knows...maybe those are his secret feelings, but he certainly isn't showing them to me. He has certainly been a huge help now that everything is becoming difficult and I'm starting to get a bit more tired again. Yay for awesome husbands!
And now a quick quiz for the week just for the fun of it:
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +too many to admit openly but not toooo much
Stretch marks? A few but my midwife says they will fade and they aren't bad at all
Sleep: Bad. Poor wonderful Husband that hears me get up multiple times a night
Best moment this week: Slept through the night last night. Yes, that was my week's best pregnancy moment!
Movement: She has frequent wild parties. I can feel where she is all the time now too
Food cravings: Fruit
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my baby on the ultrasound next week!
Milestones: Starting today I have a doctor appointment every week hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment